Functionality and style haven’t always gone hand in hand in certain parts of the home. Home offices are often relegated to wherever there is an empty corner available, while garages are usually left to toil with their original layouts and don’t come within a country mile of qualifying for a renovation.The need for solid, efficient storage areas is always present for homeowners, but many balk at the thought of improvements due to the impersonal and incongruous style of big-box store products or what they see to be incompatible elements within their home designs. For the sake of your own efficiency and productivity, it’s time to dispel the myth of the difficulties of customization around your office and garage!
photo credit+ California Closets
With modern technology making it easier by the day to get work done from home, it’s essential that you’re able to keep your vital items and documents organized. Customizing a space that includes a personalized home office storage solution tailored to your tech needs will save you valuable time and remove all of the headaches that are synonymous with at-home projects, such as items going missing or clutter building up. With things like cable management systems or new cabinets dedicated to various supplies, you’ll know that your space will be ready for use at any moment, and will look great too!
photo credit: California Closets
Garages don’t have to be the bane of your home. Plenty of companies are able to help homeowners explore the unused potential in these multipurpose areas with customized garage storage solutions. With all of your boxes and outdoor gear safely stored away in closets of your design, chances are, you’ll be able to cross your garage off of your list of annual spring cleaning chores. Let your garage make a positive contribution to your home’s style as well!
photo credit: California Closets
With summer approaching its time for travel, everyone would travel more if it didn’t break the bank, right?
The truth is most people skip the family vacation because they think it’s too expensive or they are too busy to go. What most people don’t know is that with a small budget you can take a nice family vacation and you won’t have to camp in the wilderness unless that’s the type of vacation you want to take! The best part is you will be able to go more than once a year if you know where to find the savings.
Here’s a list of tips to help you learn how to save when you travel. Most of them I found at Discountrue, a savings website and others I compiled from a few other sources.
• Online coupons: This one is a no brainer, booking online and using coupons to save on airfare, hotels, car rentals, and attractions is easy. Online coupons are even easier than regular coupons because you use them before you get to your destination so there is no worry that they won’t work when it’s time to pay up. You can find loads of promo codes at Discountrue, Coupons.com or RetailMeNot.
• Travel during the off season. For instance cruises are a lot cheaper during the winter than during the summer. Booking during the week is cheaper than booking on Friday through Saturday also.
• Many tourist destinations have bundled passes for tourist attractions. This way you get to see the entire popular tourist destination and pay one price, which usually saves you a couple of dollars. A great example of this is the City PASS that is offered in many cities in America, but these passes also exist abroad.
• Airline Tickets: If you buy your tickets online in advance you usually get better rates than waiting until the last minute. Once your plan is set in stone you should start shopping for the best priced airline tickets. Round trip tickets also provide saving over one-way tickets. Hey, you have to come back home eventually anyway!
• Fast Food: Instead of splurging at five star dining establishments every night grab a couple of happy meals.
• Hotel Breakfast: If your hotel offers a continental breakfast at least you will save the cost of purchasing breakfast. Another great tip is visit a local supermarket and use the hotels microwave for some of your meals.
• Rental Cars: If you plan on renting a car try not to make your drop off in another city. One way car rentals are to make sure you bring your own car seat, fill up the rental car, check to see if your credit card company includes car rental insurance, and rent the smallest car possible.
• Getting around without a car: Many big cities have great public transportation and certain hotels have drop offs and pickups to tourist destinations. If you plan to take public transportation make sure you research in advance. Best bet is to avoid taxis which can be costly.
TireBuyer.com is an online resource for buying tires and wheels for your car or truck. The company has been in operation since 2009, and has an enormous selection of tires and wheels for just about any type of vehicle. They are also a part of American Tire Distributors, which is the largest distributer within the United States. In addition to their selection, they also provide the experts to help you select the right wheels or tires for whatever vehicle you need them for.
Anyone who has ever had to buy tires or wheels know that they do not come cheap, and there are a few tips and tricks that can help you save money on your tire purchase from Tire Buyer. Many of the deals can apply to tires, rims or both, depending on the deal, so it’s possible that the coupons may save you some of your valuable money.
- Taking a look at the website will give provide you with links to deals that the company is offering. For tires, they offer deals on name brands such as BF Goodrich, Goodyear and Bridgestone. In addition, the site also has tire deals for tires to be installed on an SUV or truck. Other options allow you to select a TireBuyer.com approved installer to receive a discount on installation for your vehicle.
- The coupon website Retailmenot offers various coupon codes for TireBuyer. As with all coupon codes, you may need to try a few before finding one that works, as these types of deals change often. When you do find one, however, it can help give you a savings on your purchase that anyone can appreciate. RetailMeNot offers coupon codes such as saving 8% off of purchases over $600. There is also a code that will give you free shipping in addition to saving $40 on orders over $500.
- http://couponlawn.com/store-coupons/tire-buyer-coupon-codes/ also offers a number of coupon codes for TireBuyer.com. Available deal codes include 10% off wheels and rims, free shipping on certain tires and up to $70 off of some BF Goodrich and Bridgestone tires.
Your car or truck deserves the best you can give it. Whether you need tires or rims for your vehicle, taking a little time to look for a deal on the web can save you a few dollars, or even allow you to purchase just a little more for your vehicle, making it the best it can be.
Instagram nut? Consider Blurb to self-publish all those gorgeous snaps you’ve been taking (or, just buy someone else’s creation you lazy jerk). Blurb’s Custom Planners and Photo Books make the perfect personalized gift. Get started on your Blurb Custom Photo Book or Planner now!
EAT by sacred_lotus
I’ll Wait Here by Kris McParland